Saturday, March 9, 2013

SXSW Interactive

Hi, It has been a long time since my last post but decided to come back. Many may have thought what happened but I'm still here. This time with more information and more knowledge to share for sure!

Let me tell you all that has happened in my life since My last post:

1. I got an A on both my college classes on History.
2. Started a Microbiology class and a Physics class. So far getting an A

Well, those are the main ones, there are more but of course I can't list them all!


Today actually I am attending one of the biggest technology conferences. It is where Twitter was promoted and where many devices are being showcased. Can you guess? It is called South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive in Austin, Texas. There were many speakers, VP Al Gore and MSNBC's Rachel Maddow to name a few. But the reason I'm here is because I was invited to be a panelist at SXSW's first all-child panel on children's view on the future and global problems. It was a lot of fun and met many  fun children and people there.

I also rushed to listen to Vice Pres. Al Gore. It was about his new book called "The Future: the Six Drivers of Global Change" Luckily I was in time to buy Al Gore's new book since they also had a book signing. So I able so able to meet him!

Well that is about it for today. I will tell you a little about what I learned on the last day of  SXSW Interactive, March 12, 2013. Till then, goodbye!

To the stars!
Tanishq Abraham

No comments: