I've not posted for a looooonnnnggg time! Last time I posted was on my tenth birthday! Well first I would like to say Happy New Year! Next, I would like to list the things of the things I did this year. Here is what I did:
1. I went to the SXSW conference to talk about my college experience and about the future. I also got to listen to other talks and meet Al Gore. Overall, it was a great experience.
2. I was in the opening video of 2013 Skoll Forum talking about the world in 50 to 100 years from now.
3. I spoke at TEDxSacramento. It was a fun experience talking front of at least a thousand people about my experience in college.
4. I went to the East Coast to visit family. We also visited the Edison park and saw the Edison's laboratories. We also got to see Edison's house. When we were in Pennsylvania we went to the Crayola Factory and learned how crayons are made. We got to get our own markers, wrap crayons and make figures from melted crayon.
5. We had a lot of shows and interviews. The best interviews include the Queen Latifah Show, and the CNN show.
6. My sister, Tiara, is becoming known for her talent for singing. She can sing in an opera style. She can even hit a high high C! She is on her way to becoming a famous singer. Good job Tiara!
7. We had a nice Thanksgiving and Christmas at home. We are enjoying the Holiday season. After the fall semester, I am having a nice winter break.
I hope you enjoy the holidays!
Happy New Year!